What are we looking for?
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic people who are passionate about housekeeping and providing our guests with the very highest standard of cleaning. Attention to detail is crucial as well as the ability to be organised. The jobs are demanding and you will need to be happy working under your own supervision as well as part of a team. We have full-time, part-time and morning positions with an immediate start.
- Cleaning holiday homes and park premises to standard including beds, bathrooms, public areas and any other duties as required.
- Ensuring that the holiday home, its furnishings, equipment, and linen are clean and safe at all times, meeting our high standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Respond at all times in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other colleagues.
- Understand the cleaning requirements of different surfaces and coverings and the properties of cleaning materials to ensure that all areas are well presented and maintained in good condition.
- Carry out all cleaning duties in accordance with worksheet instructions.
Additional information about the role:
- A positive highly motivated atmosphere to work in
- You will receive on-going training
- Own transport is ideal due to location.
- Full-time, part-time and morning positions available. Most weekends and some Bank Holidays required.
- Enjoy staff events
Why join us?
We are a family run business that has been trading for over 70 years. Every year, there are social events for employees and regular team meetings. Each small team works together to create the ultimate productivity & have pride in the achievements of their departments. Many of our employees have been with the business for a number of years proving they are contented and fulfilled in their roles.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: From £9.75 per hour
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you might be suitable or know someone else who is.
If you do not have an existing CV then please complete this form – Application Form
Join the B1025 to Mersea Island.
Cross the Strood Channel via ‘The Causeway’ and then take the left fork to East Mersea.
Take the second turning to the right and follow the brown and cream Tourist Board signs to Waldegraves