Waldegraves is an award winning Holiday Park set on the beautiful Mersea Island just outside of Colchester, Essex.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with a great personality to join our Reception team. If you are enthusiastic, welcoming, professional and flexible then this could be the perfect role for you.
What we are looking for:
- Seasonal staff/ from April until end of October Full Time – All year round
- Flexible – must be able to work weekends, Bank Holidays & evenings on a rota basis if required
- Working in a small team, reporting directly to your Line Manager
- A welcoming host with experience in a similar role
- Customer Service experience essential
- Works well on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Friendly and outgoing
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- A keen attitude towards the position which will involve a varied and demanding work load
- Be able to deliver a five star service to our holiday home owners and holiday guests
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Delivering excellent customer service and creating a welcoming and warm atmosphere for holiday guests and holiday home owners
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional, confident and courteous manner both in person and over the phone to existing and prospective owners and holiday guests
- Proactively dealing with all areas of work within Reception, organising and prioritising tasks so the needs of the clients are met within a timely manner
- Handling cash/card payments
- To take Holiday bookings both over the phone and at the front desk to a high specification
- Dealing with incoming emails, responding or redirecting as appropriate within a timely manner
Full uniform will be provided, you are required to provide your own comfortable/sensible footwear
A First Aid Qualification is an advantage but not essential
COVID 19 Guidelines are in place and we expect you to follow these to protect yourself and others around you
Why join us?
We are a family run business that has been trading for over 70 years. Every year, there are social events for employees and regular team meetings. Each small team works together to create the ultimate productivity & have pride in the achievements of their departments. Many of our employees have been with the business for a number of years proving they are contented and fulfilled in their roles. Holiday entitlement. Competitive rates of pay.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you might be suitable or know someone who is
Join the B1025 to Mersea Island.
Cross the Strood Channel via ‘The Causeway’ and then take the left fork to East Mersea.
Take the second turning to the right and follow the brown and cream Tourist Board signs to Waldegraves.