Whether you’re a student or adult looking for a seasonal job, you’ve come to the right place! We have April – September lifeguard immediate start positions available, both part and full-time hours are available. We require reliable, dedicated people who are punctual and work well as a member of the team. Successful applicants will demonstrate an ability to work professionally and will be of smart appearance.
- Ensuring the safety of both swimmers and non-swimmers in and around the pool
- Helping to ensure all facilities are kept clean and tidy
- Dealing with any emergency situations
- Alerting swimmers of potential hazards
- Ensure health & safety procedures are adhered to
- Assisting other departments if required
Additional information about the role
- Additional information about the role
- Applicants must have a valid NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification)
- Lifeguards will be required to work on a shift basis including mornings, evenings and weekends. The work is seasonal so we have flexible shifts to suit your availability.
- Own transport is ideal due to location.
- A positive highly motivated atmosphere to work in.
- You will receive on-going training.
- Full-time & Part-time positions available.
- Our Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool is open April – September, weather depending.
Why join us?
We are a family run business that has been trading for over 70 years. Every year, there are social events for employees and regular team meetings. Each small team works together to create the ultimate productivity & have pride in the achievements of their departments. Many of our employees have been with the business for a number of years proving they are contented and fulfilled in their roles.
Email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com if you think you might be suitable or know someone else who is. If you do not have an existing CV then please complete this form – Application Form