There are many great benefits for our static holiday home owners
We know that your choice of Holiday Park is the most important decision to make when looking to invest in your own holiday home and we are very proud that some of our customers have been with us for over 20 years.
All of our holiday homes have their own garden. If you are proud of your plants and would like to show us what you have accomplished, you can take part in our yearly ‘Garden Competition’. Owners may also join our friendly anglers by the lakes, we are pleased to offer reduced rate OAP’s seasonal fishing tickets.
For families or grandparents treating their grandchildren to a getaway, there is a heated outdoor swimming pool open from May to September, several play areas, family entertainment and Bouncy Castle Fun Days during school holidays. Waldegraves is located right next to the beach so you can explore the rock pools and build sand castles all day long. The greatest benefit of being an owner is that you are able to holiday when you want whenever you want during the season!
Other benefits include:
- FREE top billing entertainment throughout the season
- FREE swimming passes (maximum 6 per owner)
- Owners only events over the year
- Exclusive owners offers
- Enjoy the beach on your doorstep
- Share your holiday home with family and friends
- Extended season, park open 11 months a year for holiday home owners
- Access to our boat slipway
- All mains services are provided and to a standard expected in traditional housing developments, including piped natural gas
- Private parking and beautiful countryside views
- Pets are welcome at Waldegraves and there are many wonderful coastal and countryside walks to enjoy directly from the park. We also provide a designated area for you to walk your pets
Our park is proud to be associated with the David Bellamy Conservation Award Scheme. This scheme shows the park’s commitment to conservation and the environment, encouraging wildflowers, birds, animals and insects to flourish within the park environment.
Our holiday homes are not licenced for permanent residence and may only be used for holidays during our open season. Our season starts 15th February and finishes 14th January.
Take a closer look…
Why not browse our virtual tour below and explore our park further!
Our sales office is open 7 days a week. Our friendly holiday home sales staff can assist in answering any questions you may have in relation to your enquiry.
Better still call us today on 01206 382898 for a FREE day pass. Come along for a fun day out and no-obligation introduction to a holiday home ownership.