We are currently looking for Reception Team Member to join our team. We can offer a full-time position with full training provided for you. We are looking for someone who has a passion for customer service and who wants to give that little extra when it comes to the customer journey. These roles would suit experienced outgoing individuals who have previously or are currently working in a similar role and environment. We are looking for candidates who are well presented, trustworthy, punctual and will be keen to learn, grow and achieve well above average results.
Key Responsibilities for Reception Team Members:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls, and know how to make a booking when needed.
- To work with Microsoft Office programmes
- To take personal responsibility for each call and ensure any promised actions do take place.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner.
- To undertake additional tasks as required your Team Leader.
- To meet team and individual targets
- Manage our holiday park database to a high degree of accuracy
Additional Information About The Roles:
- A positive highly motivated atmosphere to work in
- You will receive on-going training
- You will be paid weekly, pay depending on skills and experience
- You will have the opportunity to earn commissions
- Enjoy staff events
- Full-time positions available. Every other weekend and some Bank Holidays required.
Why join us?
We are a family run business that has been trading for over 70 years. Every year, there are social events for employees and regular team meetings. Each small team works together to create the ultimate productivity & have pride in the achievements of their departments. Many of our employees have been with the business for a number of years proving they are contented and fulfilled in their roles.
Email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you might be suitable or know someone else who is. If you do not have an existing CV then please complete this form – Application Form
Join the B1025 to Mersea Island.
Cross the Strood Channel via ‘The Causeway’ and then take the left fork to East Mersea.
Take the second turning to the right and follow the brown and cream Tourist Board signs to Waldegraves.