Part-time Golf Shop Assistant
We are looking to recruit Part-time Golf Shop Assistant from July until September. We are looking for a well-presented, trustworthy, punctual individual who can work as part of a team and on an individual basis with excellent customer skills.
- Dealing with customers’ requests for golf equipment
- Cash handling and banking
- Ensuring the correct equipment is available
- Check all amenities are clean and tidy
Additional Information About The Roles:
- A positive highly motivated atmosphere to work in
- You will receive on-going training
- You will be paid weekly, pay depending on skills and experience
- Part-time position available. Every other weekend and some Bank Holidays required.
Why join us?
We are a family run business that has been trading for over 70 years. Every year, there are social events for employees and regular team meetings. Each small team works together to create the ultimate productivity & have pride in the achievements of their departments. Many of our employees have been with the business for a number of years proving they are contented and fulfilled in their roles.
Email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com if you think you might be suitable or know someone else who is. If you do not have an existing CV then please complete this form – Application Form
Join the B1025 to Mersea Island.
Cross the Strood Channel via ‘The Causeway’ and then take the left fork to East Mersea.
Take the second turning to the right and follow the brown and cream Tourist Board signs to Waldegraves.