Kitchen Assistant / Porter
- Experience in the kitchen producing quality food.
- Creativity and flair in the kitchen.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- To be able to work on own initiative in the absence of the other Chef.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- Flexibility in terms of the working hours required of you.
- To provide holiday cover.
Additional information about the role
- A positive highly motivated atmosphere to work in.
- You will receive on-going training.
- Own transport is ideal due to location.
Why join us?
We are a family run business that has been trading for over 70 years. Every year, there are social events for employees and regular team meetings. Each small team works together to create the ultimate productivity & have pride in the achievements of their departments. Many of our employees have been with the business for a number of years proving they are contented and fulfilled in their roles.
Email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you might be suitable or know someone else who is. If you do not have an existing CV then please complete this form – Application Form
Join the B1025 to Mersea Island.
Cross the Strood Channel via ‘The Causeway’ and then take the left fork to East Mersea.
Take the second turning to the right and follow the brown and cream Tourist Board signs to Waldegraves.