An update from Waldegraves Management in respect to COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
14th March 2021
Following the Governments Road Map on easing out of the lockdown, this is what it means to us here at Waldegraves Holiday Park:
STAGE 2: 12/04/2021 No Earlier
- Waldegraves Holiday Park opens for Self-contained holiday accommodation in which all facilities (including for sleeping, catering, bathing, and indoor lobbies and corridors for entry and exit) are restricted to exclusive use of a single household/support bubble (individual households only). With this is mind, we are accepting new holiday bookings to stay in our Gold & Platinum Holiday Homes as individual households only. We look forward to welcoming our Holiday Home Owners & Seasonal Tourer’s to start the 2021 season.
On Park Facilities open:
- Reception And Holiday Home Sales
- The Wheatgrain Shop
- The Granary Restaurant – Takeaway and outdoor table Service only (Table service with the rule of 6 to a table)
- All Golf Facilities
- Fishing Lakes
- The Wheatsheaf Courtyard outdoor area (Table service with the rule of 6 to a table) No Entertainment.
- Swimming Pool for individual households. At present, we are hoping to open the pool from Friday 30th April weather permitting. Booking will be essential due to current guidelines.
STAGE 3: 17/05/2021 No Earlier
- Holidays for two households and non Self-contained holiday accommodation will be allowed. With this in mind, we are accepting new holiday bookings for camping and touring as our shared wash facilities will open
- The Wheatsheaf & Sports Bar will open for indoor use with restrictions in line with the government guidelines (Table service with the rule of 6 to a table)
- Entertainment & Shows will begin outside with restrictions in line with the government guidelines
- The Granary Restaurant will open for indoor service with restrictions in line with the government guidelines (Table service with the rule of 6 to a table)
- Washrooms, showers, toilets
- The Arcade will re-open with restrictions in line with the government guidelines
STAGE 4: 21/06/2021 No Earlier
If all goes to plan, you will be able to dance again for the live entertainment and get service from the bar (Subject to review).
Our road map is subject to Government clarification and guidelines. Social distancing measures will be required when using our facilities
Please email email@example.com should you have any further queries, or call us on 01206 382898
Thank you for your continued support and patience
23rd February 2021
Following yesterday’s Government announcement, we will provide more details to all of our customers over the coming days as and when we get them.
We are experiencing high volume of phone calls, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries, we will aim to respond to you as soon as we can.
To make a new holiday booking, please continue to do so online where possible. For anyone with existing confirmed bookings up until the 11th April 2021, please email us at email@example.com providing us with your Name and Booking ID stating your preferred option of a change of dates, a credit note valid for 12 months, or a refund. We are working through bookings in start date order at present and will get back to you in due course.
Thank you for your continued support and patience.
26th December 2020
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Waldegraves will be closed to our holiday home owners from Saturday 26th December 2020. You should have received your December newsletter by now, if you haven’t, please find copy on the link below
Please see this link for further Government Guidance Tier 4: Stay at Home – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Thank you once again for your support during this difficult and extremely challenging time.
We are proud to announce that Waldegraves Holiday Park has been certified by Visit England as having the “We’re Good to Go” Covid-19 Industry Standard.
We take our guests’ well-being very seriously and have put in place extra cleaning measures and practical safeguards to ensure that you stay safe.