Bookings Team Member
We are currently looking for a Bookings Team Member to join our team. We can offer a full-time position, with full training provided for you. We are looking for someone who has a passion for customer service and who wants to give that little extra when it comes to the customer journey. This role would suit an experienced outgoing individual who has previously or is currently working in a similar role and environment. We are looking for candidates who are well presented, trustworthy, punctual and will be keen to learn, grow and achieve well above average results.
• Take bookings primarily by telephone, deal with current and potential customers daily.
• Take bookings face to face in our bookings office.
• Take payments for bookings by telephone
• Manage our holiday bookings database to a high degree of accuracy
• To take messages as required and ensure they are passed on correctly.
• Represent the company in a professional and positive manner
• Ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional manner
• Pay close attention to detail at all times
• To meet team and individual targets
• To take personal responsibility for each call and ensure any promised actions do take place.
• To undertake additional tasks as required your Team Leader.
Additional Information About The Roles
- A positive highly motivated atmosphere to work in
- You will receive on-going training
- You will be paid weekly, pay depending on skills and experience
- You will have the opportunity to earn commissions
- Enjoy staff events
- Every other weekend and some Bank Holidays required.
Why join us?
We are a family run business that has been trading for over 70 years. Every year, there are social events for employees and regular team meetings. Each small team works together to create the ultimate productivity & have pride in the achievements of their departments. Many of our employees have been with the business for a number of years proving they are contented and fulfilled in their roles.
Email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you might be suitable for the position. If you do not have an existing CV then please complete this form – Application Form
How to find Waldegraves?
Join the B1025 to Mersea Island.
Cross the Strood Channel via ‘The Causeway’ and then take the left fork to East Mersea.
Take the second turning to the right and follow the brown and cream Tourist Board signs to Waldegraves.