Autumn breaks in Essex at Waldegraves Holiday Park
Enjoy a great value Autumn breaks in Essex this year and discover a stunning coastline, top entertainment and a great range of accommodation.
With breaks starting from just £109, you can enjoy a relaxing Autumn escape by the sea for less at Waldegraves.
Autumn and winter are fantastic times to visit the Essex coast, with so much to see and do! It is a time of year associated with dramatics seas, thunderous skies and golden landscapes – and Waldegraves is the perfect place to see it all. Located on the beautiful Mersea Island, our holiday park is the ideal base to see the Essex coast in all its glory, with conservation areas and nature reserves close by – perfect for those who love the great outdoors!
You can take advantage of this quieter time of year with 3 or 4 night breaks from just £109!
- September from £209
- October from £129
- November from £109
- Touring and Camping from £20 per night
Autumn breaks in Essex with top on-site activities!
For those who are looking for adventure and excitement, there’s plenty to do on-site this Autumn!
Are you a skilled angler, fantastic fisherman or just dying to give the sport a go for the first time? In October & November, excluding half term week, fishing breaks are back! Book a short break in one of our caravan holiday homes and you can fish our well stocked lakes at no extra cost! There are lots of hungry carp, tench, bream, roach & gudgeon just waiting for you!
Waldegraves is also the place for keen golfers! We have a 9-hole crazy golf course, packed with a range of challenging obstacles, a 18-hole pitch and putt course and even a 10-bay driving range – ideal for those wanting to perfect their skills!
Have you ever tried FootGolf? This sport is sweeping across the UK and combines football and golf into one action-packed game! And you can give this new sport a go at our holiday park, on our dedicated 9-hole course!
Top class entertainment this Autumn!
The fun doesn’t stop at Waldegraves with a several themed weekends and live music this Autumn and winter! We’ve got live bands, a 60s tribute night, stars of the X-Factor, a Fireworks Night and even our own talent competition! There’s also live comedy and our end of season party to enjoy!
A great line-up of local events!
The summer rush may be over, but there’s still plenty going on locally that you won’t want to miss! Check out some of our favourite events taking place nearby!
- Classic Cars on Sea, September 16th, Southend: Head on over to Southend seafront for this great local event, showcasing some spectacularly shiny classics! For the third year running Southend-on-Sea are hosting a Classic Car Breakfast. If your car is 25 years or older and you would like to be part of this unique event with a free breakfast for the car driver then book your place now as there are limited spaces available, which are sure to fill up quickly.
- Essex Classic Vehicle Show, Colchester, September 18th: Whether you are a classic car enthusiast or a vintage motorbike fanatic the Essex Classic Vehicle Show is the perfect event for any petrol heads and is the only event of its type to be hitting Castle Park this summer.
- Roman River Festival, Colchester, September 16th-October 2: Three weekends packed with energising folk-inspired music and drama. Three weekends packed with energising folk-inspired music and drama. There are walks, family concerts, a day out singing sea shanties on a Maldon barge, a beer festival, talks and exhibitions, a hair-raising Bartók ballet set in a brothel, an epic Mahler symphony, new music by Mark-Anthony Turnage, Steve Reich and Tom Adès, and forgotten 400-year-old choral gems by Praetorius and Schein!
- Essex Poetry Festival, Chelmsford, October 8: Enjoy a dazzling array of national and local poets. This year’s festival includes readings by Costa Book of the Year 2009 winner Christopher Reid, Danielle Hope and Victor Tapner.
Whatever time of you decide to visit you’re guaranteed an unbeatable range of self-catering holiday homes to choose from! We make Autumn breaks in Essex affordable, comfortable and truly memorable!
We’ve got a huge range of static caravan holiday homes to choose from, including our silver, gold or platinum caravans. We also have a large number of touring and camping pitches available too, all offering outstanding value for money!
For more information on Autumn breaks in Essex at Waldegraves Holiday Park contact us today on 01206 382898 or book your stay with us online now!